le monde d'alaruen Index du Forum

[FULL] How.<?To$?Put Subtitles On Megashare.info

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le monde d'alaruen Index du Forum -> les lieux du mal -> Les Terres arides de Pein
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kenrdor

Race: Kroques-Montagnes

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] How.<?To$?Put Subtitles On Megashare.info Répondre en citant

How To Put Subtitles On Megashare.info > urlin.us/2bosu

Views..:..-..Download..:..0..-..User..Rating..:...State.your.goal,.it.helps.us.find.solutions!.For.example,.it.is.much.better.to.say.I.want.to.extend.my.WiFi.at.homePlease...enter...your...email...addressClose...Login...instanly...using...your...social...accounts...or...email...or...Don't...have...an...account?...Register...Log...In...Lost...your...password?......Back...to...MakeUseOf...Register...Resend...Confirmation...Link......Back...to...MakeUseOf...Views.:.-.Download.:.0.-.User.Rating.:..Writer..:..Sign.up.for.more.tips.and.awesome.articles.Let's.go.Produce.:.2009.Thanks!.For.tips.on.how.to.ask.a.question.in.order.to.get.better.answers.faster,.please.read.smart.questionsSubmit..question..Ask..another..question..You...will...receive...a...confirmation...linkI..think..you..can..somehow..do..it..with..with..DownloadHelper,..but..I..am..not..so..sure.How..should..I..do..that?..than..How..good..are..WiFi..repeaters?..Be..detailed..Provide..the..details..other..people..would..need..to..answer..your..questionProvide..any..relevant..information..such..as..error..messages,..odd..behavior,..location..(for..location-specific..questions),..etcDirector...:...Get...new...password...Writer.:.so.go.on.creating.a.layer.of.foreground.and.embed.ur.object.in.the.z-index.lower.than.u.ur.foreground,.dynamically.update.ur.foreground(which.should.be.kept.at.an.opacity.around.40.percent).using.timeout.or.anyohter.function.&.good.luck.Very Happy.Reply.peter101.20.May,.2011.Greenfish.and.a.similar.program.are.ok.but.they.cant.play.greek.subs.and.you.are.right.i.am.looking.for.a.webapp.but.i.didnt.understand.the.rest.of.the.things.you.wrote.oh.and.vlc.doesnt.stream.videos.from.the.sites.i.posted.above.and.i.know.very.well.how.to.download.a.videos.to.my.pc.and.add.subtitles.to.it.but.i.dont.always.have.the.time.Reply.dawn.brockman.10.May,.2011.Well.it.depends.on.the.video.if.it.was.uploaded.to.the.internet.with.subtitles.then.I.think.you.can.watch.it.with.subtitles.but.if.it.was.not.uploaded.with.subtitles.then.you.cantPlease..enter..your..email..addressReply..Mukul..Gupta..18..May,..2011..well..if..u..have..the..subtitles,..u..can..use..Greenfish..subtitle..player..!!..but..i..guess..u..want..to..create..a..webapp..Genres..:..Single..Movies-Drama..Your...operating...system:...Your...browser:...Search...before...you...ask...Search...MakeUseOf...for...similar...questions...before...posting...your...question.The...search...box...is...in...the...upper...right..Close..Answers.(6).Adit.5.November,.2011.Thanx.Saman.for.sharing.Reply.Anonymous.20.May,.2011.download.the.video,.get.a.subtitle,.use.VLCGenres...:...Single...Movies-Action......Close...Ask...a...Question...In...one...sentence,...describe...your...problemReply...Gustavo...Ibarguengoytia...10...May,...2011...If...you...have...the...subtitle...file...you...could...use...VLC...media...player...to...stream...the...video,...just...copy...the...web...address...of...the...video...you...want...to...watch...and...while...the...video...plays...drag...and...drop...the...subtitle...file...from...into...the...VLC...screen,...the...subtitles...should...appear...automatically...in...a...few...secondsAnyways,..any..help..appreciatedSaying.that.your.Moto.G.phone.with.Android.4.4.2.shuts.down.every.time.you.start.Chrome.gives.us.a.lot.more.to.go.onWe..edit..questions..before..publishing,..but..if..we..cannot..understand..your..question,..we..will..have..to..reject..itProduce...:...2012...Be...clear...Use...clear...EnglishDirector...:...Reply.Ads.by.Google.Similar.Questions.How.do.I.put.hard.subtitles.in.a.video.with.Aegisub?.How.can.I.watch.yersterdays.Apple.launch.event.online?.What.are.the.required.server.and.software.to.stream.video.to.500.concurrent.users?.Why.do.I.get.audio.but.not.video.when.someone.shares.video.on.Facebook?.How.can.I.place.two.sets.of.subtitles.on.a.video?.How.can.I.watch.flash.movies.on.an.iPad?.How.do.I.make.YouTube.Jukebox.play.all.videos.in.automatic.HD?.One-Click.Login.Home.My.Bookmarks.Tech.News.Giveaways.Windows.Mac.Linux.Android.iOS.Internet.Social.Media.Browsers.Smart.Home.DIY.Security.Gaming.Tech.Explained.Self.Improvement.Creative.Office.Productivity.Entertainment.Finance.Deals.392k.132k.172k.About.Advertise.Privacy.Contact.New...comment...Please...login...to...avoid...entering...captcha...Log...In...Submit...You...will...receive...a...link...to...create...a...new...password...via...emailCast.:. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le monde d'alaruen Index du Forum -> les lieux du mal -> Les Terres arides de Pein Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation